Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans to pick 8th in 2011 Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by yanek27, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    He's right.
  2. TitanicOwl Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $12
    Not only all that, but we actually get the easiest SOS in the division next year because of Houston's win. We owe a few teams some thank you cards from today's games.
  3. Titan Yapper Starter

Moolah:
    $35
    resign albert and draft a qb

gotta resign big al and draft qb. only way to go.
    2 people high five this.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    No doubt. I'd love to see us get Akamura in the first. LB/S/DT/OL would also be ok with me. The other thing about the 8 spot would be if some vets at those positions become available we'll have good picks to offer.
  5. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Well we play the AFC North and NFC South opponents, so it's still not completely a walk in the park

wiki claims we'll play at Buffalo and home against Denver; yep we get it based on worse division record
  6. vinceisalive Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I agree with big al. He should be real cheap too.

But as for QB, I don't think we will/should reach for Mallett or Locker. So which QB, and what round?

And please no Palmer, Fitzgerald or Orton. We need a QB for the next decade, not a band-aid for another one or 2 years (i.e. collins).
  7. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    well Luck's already gone

other options include gabbert, Newton, and a few more...but I'm not sure anyone warrants a top 10 pick
  8. Titan Yapper Starter

Moolah:
    $35
    that is the question

besides luck who is the qb that is going to give you ten good years? we need to find that person. we need the next sam bradford. good player, staying healthy and wants to win.
  9. chamgel2 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    I'd be more then fine with Mallett, and don't think it would be a reach at pick 8 or 9. I would also be fine with Pat Devlin or Ricky Stanzi in round 2. Other then that, you bring in in a vet, and wait on the QB heavy 2012 draft.
  10. vinceisalive Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    exactly. i guess its more about who falls into later rounds. we have a lot of needs to address. i just hope a qb falls at the right time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.