Titans to pick #5 & #18

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meekmode

meekmode Starter

All you had to say originally was maker said it. The entire forum has him on ignore. you're fully aware of this you just want to fight again.

2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

No, you should.

3. meekmode

meekmode Starter

@Maker_84
    is an ohio state fan? everything is so clear now as to why he is so ignorant and annoying.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

So he's not smart enough to realize this? I can't keep up with so many on ignore. He assumed very wrong without considering the possibility. If a post doesn't make sense to me I click the Show ignored content link before I make assumptions. He should try it. And I detest fighting with kids. This is why I have you on ignore. Just happened to see it.

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Many more of these trades are epic fails for the receiving team. If anything, if the a Pat's thing Jimmy G is the heir to Tom they won't trade him. If they want to trade him, you better be bringing a Josh McDaniels with him or they can expect Brock Osweiller type 'success!'

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That explains it.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

The numbers say if a team is willing to give them another blockbuster trade to trade back from the #1 spot they will unless they think Trubisky or Watson are worth the pick!

The other problem they have is if they trade or sign a legit starting QB (Tony Romo), now they have no trade out option as QB needy teams will just wait!

8. meekmode

meekmode Starter

He can't see the post, clearly you could that's why you replied to it. that's how the ignore feature works.
    You have me on ignore because when I ask for hard evidence or information to back up your statements you can't provide it.

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

what name?

Split personality?

@meekmode nailed it. Even in your post I can't see whatever garbage @Maker_84 posts.

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Conklin's turned out pretty good since JRob took over so 1/1!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar