Titans to pick #5 & #18

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

its funny because i heard a Browns coach today commenting on his character and work ethic. saying all he did was eat,sleep and play football. Thats it. I mean I've heard the rumors but his character flaws aren't the typical one's at least, maybe he fits well somewhere.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I don't really have concerns with Pryor. Jeffrey, I'd stay the hell away from. But I have no issue with Pryor. Sign that man up.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

To be honest, don't know much about Hooker or Adams.. just that I've seen them projected early in mocks.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If JRob can fix our defense in FA I wouldn't mind going Mike Williams and OJ Howard at 5 and 18 then drafting depth at OLB and CB with the two 3rd rounders.

Lets load up on offensive studs.

5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I've heard Adams is a more balanced safety , where Hooker is awesome in coverage but needs to improve tackling. Maybe it's such a passing league , they wouldn't mind having Byard and Hooker back there.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Honestly, Malik Hooker and Jamal Adams are so damn ELITE I'd take either at #5

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I think Hooker has a higher upside....Definitely better in the passing game, which is why I would add him before Adams..I wouldn't complain on either though.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I say either take Williams at five and then a CB at 18, or take Hooker or Adams at 5 and either Ross or Davis at 18.

Ideally, one could trade from 5 to 10 or 12, land two good players, and get a second back.

Quite likely, either hooker or adams will be available at 12, either ross or davis at 19, corner in the second, as it is deep.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar