Titans to pick 3rd

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

The best offensive lineman to come out in years will be there if you happen to think our offensive line isn't up to snuff.

2. titansrule

titansrule Camp Fodder

I thought Michael Roos was going to move to left tackle?

3. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Trade out of #3 methinks. Vince Young isn't top-10 material, he's only worth it if his athletic talent is up to scratch with someone like mcnabb, and even then he'd need a true #1. This draft is ****ty for WRs. I'd hate the VYoung pick.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Two great scenarios that are totally realistic - well probably

A take the OLman

B Young declare eligable and Titans take him 3rd and McNair hangs for a couple of years to mentor him

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Are we not going to consider AJ Hawk?
    ________
    TOYS XXX

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Seems like the most logical choice at this point. Unless somehow, by some miracle, Bush falls to us at #3, then it would be smart to get a few more #2s, #3s, or maybe a lower #1 with some other picks. We need a lot of bang for the buck, if you feel me; we have a number of holes to fill.:hmm:

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I guess it would be hard to pass on Leinart if he fell to us, but to get The Brick at #3 would be pretty sweet.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We either take the Brick or hope another team wants him enough to trade with us. Roos can stay at RT and Bell can move to OG. A franchise LT is worth that early of a pick if a guys really looks like a stud.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I would like to get him. It's nice to have options, I'll acknowledge that much.

10. THE53

THE53 Guest

I've been hearing that Houston may trade down because they may not want Bush because they are satisfied with Davis. Houston probably would like to get Fergusen (the Offensive Tackle from Virginia). I can see the Jets and 49ers trading up to get Bush. Saints will definitely get Leinert (poor matt). And then its us, the Titans. If we dont trade out, we are guarenteed get one of the three star prospects (Bush, Leinert, Fergusen). Do we trade down to about the 7 or 9 area to get someone like AJ Hawk, or do we stay put. I would mind getting an extra first round pick and coming out of the draft with AJ Hawk and maybe even Darnell Bing from the first round...I can't wait. Im happy everything turned out perfect for the titans today regarding the draft (except that the Saints won...)

TITANS '06!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar