Titans to pick 3rd

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Big TT, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

i think we need oline, a solid oline is where a team begins in my opinion, roos was a nice start i think he did ok this year, stewart, loper and amano. they will provide nice depth, in my opinion we still need more tackles and guards not to metion a starting centre with hartwig leaving

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I've already said just that in a few other threads. We're the best trading partner for Houston. The Jets are the best trading partner for US.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i disagree, I think we need to re-evaluate our RB position

Chris Brown disappointed the hell out of me this year
    Last year he had 100yards prior to halftime in several games
    this year he didn't have a single 100 yard game

blame it on Chow's scheme if you'd like......
    but that's just weird

Jeff Fisher offenses REQUIRE successful running games

now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying trade up to #1 and take Bush
    but if he falls to #3, dont even think about it

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Agreed. It's been two years and we're still not settled at running back. Bush if he fell to #3 would be awesome. I haven't ruled DeAngelo Williams out at #3, regardless of whether or not people say it's too high for him. He's the only RB who has proven he can carry the load mostly by himself for years at a time. Maroney split time last year with Barber, and Bush and White have split time through this year.

Thought: What if Bush changes his mind and returns to USC for another year?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'd still consider LenDale White
    he may be better suited to JEff's "POWER" running game

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Ya know, Carr is due something like an $8 million roster bonus this year. Wonder if the Texans might choose a QB instead.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Are you still talking about if he lasts until round two, or would you consider him in round one?

8. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

I think we will take hawk at #3 he's a beast. I really dont see anyone really wanting to trade with us except the jets to either grab young if he comes out or deangelo or lawrence marouny or the packers to take hawk.

I hope hawk comes to tennessee next year. I think that would fix alot of our problems especially our running defence problems. I think mcnair will come back and we will sign a vet wide out. We could draft Lendal in the second. I think he would fit our old eddie george straight up running offence and go back to our old winning ways. I say we release williams and vinny fuller starts there next year along next to lamont. We sign KVB to a long term deal and our d-line will be set. We could possibly pick up a lt or rt in the free agency and we would go back to our winning ways.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

ya know what,... it would have to be LATER in the round

like if we woulda traded with San Diego

I'm real curious as to see where White ends up

I've seen him projected to Pittsburgh

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They said they will keep him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar