Titans to have $41 mil in cap room in '07

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

how is he over-rated?
  2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Because all he has is the speed rush.... If Indi didn't have the juggernaut O, he wouldn't be half the player he is... He is a product of the system.

I am not saying he is not a good player, but I am saying he is over rated...

Indi's game plan... Score a bunch of points and let Freeney lose to speed rush. When they have to contain and a game is in the balance, he's just a slightly above average DE.

What he excels in is pass rushing after they get a big lead (which happens a lot these years)
  3. Gunny

Well with our 'great' DBs teams pass on us at will and Freeney will have a field day anyway.
  4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Freeny would be an upgrade over our current crap... I'd be down with it, but he doesn't deserve to be the #1 paid DE in the league.
  5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Has Freeney even been playing this year? In the first two games, looks like he has 1 tackle and 1 assist and 0 sacks. I haven't watched Indy much. Has he just been getting doubled?
  6. Gunny

He's hurt and more productive then Mario Williams. :brow:
  7. we can have a nice signing bonus for tedd ginn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.