Titans to Have $40 Million in Cap Room Heading into Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Seriously??? I mention our aging OLB's and the poor depth behind them, and this thread just falls off the board???

2. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

i bet we get one in the 4th or 5th. tulluch i think is solid for a young lb.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

There are some decent experienced olb available we could sign for depth. Boss baily, victor hobson guys who could step right in and play when needed. Maybe next year we can draft one early but if we drafted ali highsmith in the first rd i would not object.

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Before the Superbowl, I was thinking about Kawika Mitchell, but I'd say his Superbowl performance made his stock ascend quite a bit. There are still some good FA's out there.

5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Also consider the way the Giants used him in the superbowl. Imagine that...using linebackers to put pressure on the QB.
    Could've had Gregg Williams back, but that ship is sailing away.:irked:

6. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

If not Williams, then we could've looked at the assistants under Philly's DC, Jim Johnson. Giants DC Spagnuolo seemed to learn quite a bit from him as LB coach for the Eagles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar