Titans to Give Couch Workout

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, it's we're sniffing around Couch, how about Jeff George while we're at it. Or Ryan Leaf... :rolleyes:

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Shuler could possibly be lured away from his lucrative real estate firm, though I hear he is running for public office in NC.

3. Is Sammy Baugh still alive?

4. Broken Record

:ha: Actually I think he is. He'd be... let's see here... 92 years old I think. I hear he's lost some of his "Sling" though and at the latest hall of fame reunion Staubach bested him in the long ball competition by over 25 yards. We gotta get Roger.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Young man, there's a place you can go.

"pretty prancing party ponies prefer preferences provided by penalties" - GoT, 12/05

That's Gold!

paraconspiracy,
    l think Couch should go work out here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Broken Record

Haha. yeah, I have to give props to GoT. First time I've ever quoted a forum member in my sig line on any board.

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Why not give Couch a look? He was decsent at one time or at least as good as Volek so let him come in and see what he's got. We're probably gonna lose Billy next year and if we get Young or Leinhart you know they're gonna make em' sit for at least a year so we'll need a new back up. Couch probably still sucks but I'd say give him a look.

8. In all seriousness, I'm all for giving him a workout. Maybe he's healthy now, and if so he might be a capable veteran backup.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

This is intriguing. I'm sure lots of teams want to see what a former #1 looks like after a season off and a crappy career. Just know if we have him and he plays it's likely a loss.

Gee, that was negative.

10. TitansFan

TitansFan Guest

It seems like some QB's take a few years to mature anyway. Gannon, Griese, etc all were late bloomers.

Couch could or could not be but the fact it is a possibility means it cool to give the guy a workout, considering workouts are just that and no obligation attatched.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar