Rumor Titans to face Favre after bye week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 24, 2013.

?
  1. #2/3

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Favre

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Source: After Bradford out, Rams called Favre

Wouldn't that be funny?

Fish Face has got to be the one behind that call. I remember at the time he was looking for a job, he chose the Lou because they gave him a lot of power over personnel decisions (draft, FA, etc...). And that it was the easiest division at the time an he was looking for the quickest way to get a ring....

Anyway, I voted Favre SIMPLY because we might get a bit more attention for that one week if we face him. Course I know he won't come back, but still...

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Favre will throw the same amount of picks as the # 2 or # 3 but he has potiential to throw td's which is more than I can say for # 2 or# 3. He isn't coming back so this isn't going to happen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

That's pretty bad lol.

I admit, he can probably still sling the ball, but can dude take a hit?

4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

This is a silly thread, but could you imagine how bad he would get beat after being out of the league for so long? I say let him play.

5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

He's not coming back, he has too may "Wrangler" commercials to do. Plus he has to throw the ball around to his imaginary friends in his back yard football field. The brown dog takes up much of his time as well.

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Crazyness. It should speak volumes to who they have at QB and what they think of Tebow and Young.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I would think as bad as those two are that they would get looked at before favre but I would laugh if they brought in VY and it was him and fisher at it again lmao

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yea there isn't a snowballs chance cause Fisher knows hes awful lol.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

they should trade for Britt and bring in young then that locker room will know what we went through a few years ago when young walked out in a temper tantrum, and britt can write # 10 on his towel with a fine waiting for him in his mailbox lol

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Favre shot Fisher down, he's not coming back for our game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar