Titans to begin $2 tax on Tickets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans-fan, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans-fan

titans-fan Camp Fodder

I cannot believe that i just heard and saw this on WKRN channel 2.

Titans will begin to charge a $2 tax on all titans tickets for stadium improvements.

Are you kidding me?

Bad timing here...

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's $2, cry me a river.

3. titans-fan

titans-fan Camp Fodder

It is also very bad timing for the fans

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's $2 per ticket, per game. That, added to the Titans also raising the ticket price about $2 per ticket per game adds up. If tickets go up $4 next year, that's $80 MORE that someone with 2 PSL's will have to pay.
    That sucks...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. tnyou

tnyou Guest

Well if it is to improve the stadium, then I am all for it. Then again, that could be a slick move by Bud to pay off the players contracts hehehe.

6. titans-fan

titans-fan Camp Fodder

I do not mind the $2. It is the fact that it was on the news today of all times...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not good timing, but it is $16 a year.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's $20 per year...

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

$2. That's about as much as tickets are going to be going for later on in the season. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at the tailgate again. That makes it worth the trip even if the game sux.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

They don't give you freebies for the preseason. And, i think, most PSL owners don't own only 1 seat.

If I had any real complaint about ticket prices, I hate that my preseason tickets cost as much as a regular game!

I DECLARE SHENANIGANS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar