Titans to be first to pull starting qb?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Typical Titans fan. Has nothing to ride on.
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

how about a winning season.
  3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

0-1 is a winning season?

If you say so.
  4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

It will be interesting to see if you can run on the Colts Overalls. By you I of course mean the Texans RB's although I'd pay good money to see you pounding across the field in that white boilersuit.:))

If you can run on them Carr should have a big game,the Eagles D was very tough last week. If you can't I expect he'll have his hands full with Freeney & co.

How do you think the Texan's'll fair?
  5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I doubt we will get our run game going, but if David can get more time in the pocket this week, he should have a decent amount of success with Andre and Eric against the Colts DBs. IF and notice, its a big IF, that happens it could get the Colts to not put 6 or 7 men in the box and our run game could be better than last weeks.

However with our DBs Manning and Harrison and Wayne could light us up.
    I don't expect us to win. I didn't expect us to win last week, although I posted to the contrary on the Eagles board. We may have to wait till we play teams like the Titans to get a win.
  6. nah, yall arent good enough to take us yet
  7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

You have a horrible o-line, and never do anything to fix up. You draft Eric Winston, not a bad pick IMO, but is injury prone. Wali Lundy is the worst player in the nfl, and you will never have a running game with him as the starer. And your sad if you think Samkon Gado will solve as those problems.
  8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

A lot of ifs & buts as you say but fair enough.

If your pinning all your winning hopes on beating the Titans your looking at an 0-16 record:grrhee:
  9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Yup. As many times as Fisher has said he wants to play Vince one series a half, you'd think someone who covered the NFL for a living might have heard it.
  10. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Do you even watch football?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.