Titans Theme Song

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Inspired by the other theme song thread, I had an idea that we could write, perform and record our own Titans theme song.
    I have the resources to perform and record the music if the rest of you had any interest in writing the lyrics...
    Feedback?

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think It'd be cool, As long as it's not as cheesy as the terrible "here we go" song that Steelers songs play every year.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I have yet to hear a theme song or team related song that isn't full on cheese... well, except for Big Bad Schaub of course... oh yeah and Uh Oh Superbowl by the Jaguars. That one is a classic.

Good luck with it. That's a tall order.

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Why not just update our old Oiler theme song?

I know it wouldn't be anything to WOW anyone but its classic.

Idk tho. I wish we had a song.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Back when we were going through the name thing, I liked the "Tennessee Thunder" and had visions of the team lining up for kickoff to "Thunderstruck" with a bunch of thunder rumbling in the background.

If something could be created that just got a "Titans" chant going, that might be a nice alternative to the traditional song.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

hah that is good.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Man we could do up a ditty that blows that one away. Plus The Dolphins still use that same song..

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

A huge rawk anthem would be the way to go no doubt.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Wild...a couple of years ago I had wanted to write some fight songs as a hobby. It seems like the rawk anthem is a dead art...everything I heard in the genre was pop/rap-oriented. I don't find that style motivational at all. When there is some rawk involved, it's often of the Tool variety, which can alienate a great part of the audience.

However, this does pique my interest in retracking an old unfinished driving rocker I wrote some time back...
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar