Pre-Game Thread Titans @ Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny

kenny Starter

I just want a freaking win for this team. I am sick of Whiz and his ignorant play calling! He continually says he calls plays that include packages of players. The plays are designed to take advantage of match ups. I do not understand why the hell those packages are taking good players off the field. Example: Last week Andrews completes a powerful run; knocks defenders down on the way. What does he get as a result??? Pulled from the game so McCluster can come in; it actually happened more than once in last weeks game. No RB can ever get in a rhythm in this offense.

The passing plays he calls on 3rd down often leave me scratching my head. Last week a few 3rd down passes were quick tosses to players short of the 1st down mark. I understand that in 3rd & 11 you are gonna have to pass. However, if your designed pass is to a guy way short of the sticks; it makes absolutely no sense.

I am sick of watching this guy call plays that even my daughter says, why the heck did he call that play??

I pray that if we lose this game, it is bad enough, humiliating enough, embarrassing enough; that the Owners, CEO, or GM FINALLY fire Whiz. I would rather see Whiz & Webster go the same day, but at this point I would just be excited to see Whiz go.

With this game being in Houston maybe it will not be too much trouble for our spoiled group of owners to watch.

I always want a win for this team. As a fan I want to see our team do well. However, I cannot make myself have ANY faith in ANY part of this teams' leadership group.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i wanna see a hot streak tho regardless. Division would be incredible, i don't care how few wins.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Yep good stuff!

4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Be pre paired for a lot of this...

Andrews 8 yd carry on first down
    DMC -1 yd carry on second down
    Mett incomplete pass on third.
    punt

5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Heaven forbid you run the ball with a real running back on second and short.:disappointed:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Is pre paired the same as prepared? Just want to make sure I'm ready? Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Here we go

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So far teams on fire, wish Poutasi would stop getting whooped tho, hes making things very difficult

9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

... For now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar