Titans-Texans Score Predictions...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

24 - 16 Titans

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

its either gonna be a 17-10 game or like a 35-25 game, either way titans win, Young does good, and White shows up on any touches he gets

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I am not surprised, but that is being optimistic. You beat the jags, which I'm guessing the game was fixed.

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Yes and after tomorrow eveybody will blaiming the zebras or injuries for the Titans being losers.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

:ha:

I hope the mighty phil Buc does not show up. Wait you cut him. Do your CB actually have names or are they just designated by number?

6. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Speaking of CB #s, what is crackmans latest case # and is it true his mug shot is the one used as his official photo on the TOMB.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

He was getting Hyphee before the game. It is a common practice of his. I for one applaud him for "get'n his drink on". :applause:

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

3 million to 1

9. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Because it's possible to score a single point and all.:rolleyes:

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

LOL...just like it is possible to score 3 million.......YOUR QUICK!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar