Post-Game Thread Titans @ Texans Postgame

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Time for me to get my Brett Kern jersey out

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

A lot of people calling for Hargreaves III or Ramsey in the draft..but a reminder no secondary player has been picked top 3 since 1997..and surely this team will be picking top 3.

3. kenny

kenny Starter

Sensabaugh is a liability. I do not see how on Earth Whiz and the Coaching Staff are so sold on this kid as being "Improved". He gets beat every single game in some form or fashion. He ran with a VERY aged WR that our coaching staff deemed too old to contribute. We let him walk. He takes on one of our "Improving" young CBs; and makes him look like the old man.

Since Cox has been out QBs have been picking on Sensabaugh. What our HC sees as an "improved young player"; other teams see as a easy completion. It kills me every time I see a play action play. I just know that either Sensabaugh or Griffin is gonna be the guy in coverage. I really believe that is why we are giving up so many deep completions. I know that some plays are happen, that's football. However, when it happens repeatedly it kills me.

The bad part is; Sensabaugh is in a contract year. The way Whiz keeps talking him up; I will not be shocked if the sorry a** GM we have resigns him. Obviously he will get much more than he is worth. The league has a minimum amount for veteran players. Whatever that rate is; its too much to pay him!!

Just another in a long list of reason that a CEO search SHOULD be happening RIGHT NOW. That new CEO is going to have a very busy first year if he is worth hiring. If he is worth bringing in to start with; he will recognize that change at GM & HC has to be at the top of his list. This team & more importantly this fan base cannot, should not, and PRAYS not to have another year of this HORRIBLE decision making.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Nobody drafted a G in the top 10 either, in years. And the Titans and cardinals were stupid enough to do it in the sesame draft. Wouldn't put anything past them.

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Well I mean what do you want us to do top 3? Another tackle? Another QB? RB top 3?

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I know you guys like to bash Sensabaugh, but you do realize he's our 3rd/4th Corner right?

Did you watch JMac get used all game? Have you seen a Titans Safety make a play on a deep ball all year? Why is Griffin in the box and not deep FS?

7. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

If there were a big time RB in this draft class, we could certainly stand to improve that position.

We definitely need some defensive backs.. we have a lot of things that we need. However, when I think about what we should do, Im assuming that our staff is competent. Right now, the Titans seem like a team where talent comes to die.

If we had a good coaching staff and competent FO, Id like to see them trade down this time if we end up with another top pick.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I see what you did there....LOL. But tech ed classes are inclusive.

9. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Remember the OUTSTANDING reasoning of making Greg Brady the next Johnny Bravo? Same reasoning powers went into this hire for the Titan Brass...He fit the suit.

It's a Mickey Mouse organization.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

LOL, "You fit the suit". Young ones have zero clue as to what you are on about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar