Titans @ Texans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

once again fish plays stupid prevent and we almost lost...

2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I am very concerned about the loss of Hall (possibly for the season according to Titansradio). I guess Ganther will fill in, but that is a downgrade.

Crap.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Titans are so much better than what we've seen the past few years.
    Got a ways to go before we can get where we want to go, but they are going in the right direction.

How they didnt give up after the Texans went ahead, and drove down for the winning score at the end shows they got character...

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

chris henry looked good running and catching.....but be warned...his pass protection blocking is still suspect and I bet that that will hurt him making his case to be on the field more....

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We wasted two time outs on the final drive too, argggg! ;)

7. PhiSlammaJamma

Bironas also averaged 73.0 yards on nine kickoffs, and held the Texans to an average starting point of the 22-yard line on possessions following kickoffs.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

Here is a quick recap of the Texans announcers...

"This makes me sick!"
    "It's a miracle!"
    "Oh no!"

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Gettin some praise on the game...

"All in all, it was a pretty good day with some high drama. The ending of Tennessee's 38-36 victory over the Houston Texans was amazing." Pete Prisco
    CBSSports.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar