Titans @ Texans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sorry. I didn't mean to imply they were not playing hard. Maybe it was just that the Texans started to block better. It just looked like the entire defense was going through the motions in the fourth when they had the big lead.

Once they lost that intensity, they didn't seem to be able to get it back.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Agreed...it looked like the Defense was surprised by the scoring...but while the front 4 rushed hard, looked like they played soft with the LBs and ultimately gave Rosenfeld plenty of time to just stand there and look for a receiver.

3. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

we know the negatives but how about the positives. roydell willams looks like our number one now and chris henry looks like he can steal white's job away if he keeps runin like that.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Both Roydell and Gage looked good. And Henry was fun to watch.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Roydell did look good...made tough catches on the last drive. Gage looked good too with the exception of that last drop. Maybe just needs more time. Henry did run the ball better than I expected. Hits the hole well and runs hard...followed his blocks well today.

Thought Scaife looked bad and was surprised Troupe did not get more into the action today. Still wonder if he is able to run his routes for find the openings.

Cannot believe we booted two onside kicks in a row. Not good.

6. Chris Henry is The MAN

Whats that I hear.............

It isn't Chris Henry's Fault we have coaches that can't FINISH a game out.
    He did well, he should have gotten the ball more in the second half and espically when we were in their end zones, but WE got 3 points. Not gonna cut it. CHRIS HENRY IS THE TRUTH!!!! Thats my boi. First career game got over 50 yards a touchdown.

7. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Our boys always have to make things dramatic.......i think we will all have repeated heart attacks by week 9... but i love it haha

Henry Looked Nasty

The run D is rediculous

These lil BS hail marys are getting old

Kerry Collins still has a rocket for an arm..

We won...thats all that matters

8. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Are you getting lonely on that bandwagon ? I admit he did look good but I am not ready to say he is the "Truth" or my "boi"... "espically" after one game.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'll eat my crow..

Chris henry looks like the real deal. He looks like a talented player who could be something special. I hope his touches continue to increase at lendale's expense..

10. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

I don't know what any of this is about, but Chris Henry played a heckuva game before Fish sent his boys into CRAP mode with that BIG lead.

I thought I was watching Oilers-Bills all over again.

Shameful 4th quarter performance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar