Titans @ Texans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Congrats to rob, he really came through. I hope he has a permanent home in nashville now.

2. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Now on Espn all week they will be talking about the Texans great come back and near win instead of the Titans dominating the game.....The Titans will never be respected if they don't get the killer instinct and just wipe a team out every so often

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Woo hooo. Rob did it!

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The Texans got Rob'ed...

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bad news on Ahmard Hall. He has a broken forearm. Will need surgery.

6. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Harper=TRASH........nuff said.

I think Herndon, King, Griffin and even Hill would outperform him

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Great! I'll bet Fish is in the locker room saying the same thing, followed by "Ice cream for everybody! On the house!!"

Silly me...i feel better now.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

No. And no I'm not satisfied totally with this win, probably no one is. But it's hard to argue Fisher's mo for how to close out a game with a ridiculous win/loss record like he has.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Now that sucks :hmm:

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Terrible news about the Big Marine, he's running out of time, he'll be in his late 20s next season... I hope he can come back.

Avvie, true, Fisher had every right to be pissed, I was too. But we also have to be able to move on and take a lesson from a win rather than a loss.

We're 2-1 in the division right now, and 2 games ahead of houston. If the colts beat the jags tomorrow, we're sitting in 5th place in the AFC. I'd rather have us win our down games, like today and against ATL, and be able to make progress while still in a good position to make the playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar