Titans @ Texans Postgame Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Miami shut out NE today......you never know.

2. Ya gotta feel that the overtime rules are gonna be tweaked in the future though, its quite harsh on the team who loses the coin toss...

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I like it. It encourages you to win in regulation, you don't know which way the toss will go.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. Vince has agreed to play linebacker.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Good God no, I worry about him getting hurt enough as it is. Besides, our main problem on D isn't at linebacker. If Vince wants to play free safety, that's fine.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

No change to overtime.

Funny, we beat the Texans by 6 points each game.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

any word on henry? i hope hes alright

9. nickel

nickel Guest

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Well we've had comebacks where we were down 21, 14, and 8. Next week we'll only have to come back from one down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar