Titans @ Texans Postgame Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Didn't Gene Wojichiewoski make the Matrix?

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I like the girl. She hit the nail on the head in week 6. That was 8 weeks ago. Dayum. Spot on.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Where the heck did she come from?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Her mother and father?

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Fisher blew the time outs this week

Last week he tricked Dungy into using his time outs, which was a nice coaching move. This week I think Fisher blew it. He wasted a time out with a challenge (it wasn't even close...I wonder who told him to do that?). Then he wasted one on the punt trying to run the clock down. In hindsight, we had them pinned deep, and with 3 timeouts we could have held them and made them punt back to us. They would have also known they had to make a first down to avoid that, which creates more pressure. This is one time I don't believe Fisher made the right calls. If we lose the coin toss, the same thing could have happened to us.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well it didn't.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:yes:

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Exactly.

We won the game. :rolleyes:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I was confused by the challenge, but hey, he only had a little over a minute left to use his challenge, and it makes a significant difference if it's overturned. Timeouts are precious, but easy to second guess.

We won, good enough for me.

10. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

Do you ever have anything positive to say?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar