Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Texans OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,499
    Mondays are looooooooooooong when the Titans play on MNF.

I wanted to let all know that the forum will be open for members this evening but, if things begin to slow to a crawl, I would recommend heading over to the chat room which is on another server.

http://client11.addonchat.com/sc.php?id=430838

This is open to both members and guests.
  1. eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Moolah:
    $0
    TOUCHDOWN TITANS!!!! .........just warming up
  2. titantigerfan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I can't wait; I just heard we are 4 point underdogs; I hope the Titans go into Houston with a big chip on their shoulders and get the win! I'm hoping CJ puts up 200+ yards on them.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,659
    Yea Mondays are longer when the Titans are playing, but Sundays suck.

I was pumped thou by the Steelers loss, so it was a good Sunday all in all. No one else really helped us out other than the Chiefs. The Bills bunch of misfits cant even help knock the Jags down for us.
  4. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    Bud paid all that money for that ad in the newspaper and they still lose. Thanks for nothing.
  5. Raistmagic Starter

Moolah:
    $268
    Yeah, this Monday couldn't come soon enough. I took the Titans when the spread was Texans by 4 1/2. I feel good about this one :D.
  6. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $472
    I hate monday night games. They starte too late/early (call it what you want). Not sure if i'll be able to watch this one.
  7. NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    UGH ! Am I the only one?...

Who feels like this game is taking forever to get here? Lol ! I swear this feels like the longest day ever...and still have another 3hrs to go
  8. eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Moolah:
    $0
    I agree. I had the day off and didn't really have much to do so it made the day just drag out. I should have went outside and hung Christmas lights on the house or something to pass time.
  9. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Yes, you are the only one. My day cant slow down :( How is it almost 6?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.