Titans @ Texans OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Mondays are looooooooooooong when the Titans play on MNF.

I wanted to let all know that the forum will be open for members this evening but, if things begin to slow to a crawl, I would recommend heading over to the chat room which is on another server.

http://client11.addonchat.com/sc.php?id=430838

This is open to both members and guests.

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

TOUCHDOWN TITANS!!!! .........just warming up

3. titantigerfan

titantigerfan Camp Fodder

I can't wait; I just heard we are 4 point underdogs; I hope the Titans go into Houston with a big chip on their shoulders and get the win! I'm hoping CJ puts up 200+ yards on them.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea Mondays are longer when the Titans are playing, but Sundays suck.

I was pumped thou by the Steelers loss, so it was a good Sunday all in all. No one else really helped us out other than the Chiefs. The Bills bunch of misfits cant even help knock the Jags down for us.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Bud paid all that money for that ad in the newspaper and they still lose. Thanks for nothing.

6. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Yeah, this Monday couldn't come soon enough. I took the Titans when the spread was Texans by 4 1/2. I feel good about this one :D.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I hate monday night games. They starte too late/early (call it what you want). Not sure if i'll be able to watch this one.

8. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

UGH ! Am I the only one?...

Who feels like this game is taking forever to get here? Lol ! I swear this feels like the longest day ever...and still have another 3hrs to go

9. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I agree. I had the day off and didn't really have much to do so it made the day just drag out. I should have went outside and hung Christmas lights on the house or something to pass time.

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Yes, you are the only one. My day cant slow down :( How is it almost 6?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar