Titans @ Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbread

imbread Starter

wish i was a fly on the wall in that locker room!!

2. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

All that is going on is a blank stare by Munch

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Too many mistakes. Wright dropped three he should have had. Big Country needed to be pulled. I was encouraged by the run game and how the Titans did against the run (on the most part).

Let's hope Jake gets back soon.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I expected Foster to gash us. This is the 1st time I've seen us bottle him up. It could be a good sign for next time we see them. It should be a competitive game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I totally agree. Stewart was letting their D get in his head and he hurt us. Definitely should have been taken out. Wright dropped too many easy passes for my liking. I'd also add that Harris is as big a pushover as Amano. Not taking DeCastro in the 1st is looking like a big mistake.

6. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

What do you expect out of a rookie?

7. Big Time Titan

I feel the same way. We did really well against Foster. I cannot get over just how much better Marks is. I was convince he was a bust and would never pan out but dude has been impressive. Casey is also a solid DT in there. Wimbley was invisible today. Morgan looked good but also didn't get after Schaub. We gave him way too much time in the pocket.

8. Big Time Titan

Nothing out of a late round rookie WR. But out of a 1st round rookie WR I expect him to at least catch those easy passes.

9. kiwitexansfan

kiwitexansfan Starter

Commiserations Titans fan.

The result was one I was expecting but the score was more lopsided than expected due to the taints.

I think if Locker had stayed on the field the result would of been worse, Hasselback concerns me as a passer, Locker not so much.

Congrats on the return of Chris Johnson. he played well enough today to disappoint you the rest of the way.

Enjoy putting together your big boards.

10. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It would have been worse if locker wasnt hurt? hasselbeck gave you 3 scores. great logic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar