Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    Pats game was much more easier to watch, I had Tom Brady and Wes Welker in Fantasy last year, and boy did they help me that week
  2. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
    Well Cook has looked good these final few minutes, I think we should not let him play anymore this year!
  3. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Grover Quinn wont have another INt this season... lol
  4. Illegal Hit Special Teams Standout

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $294
    hat trik for quinn
  5. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    Thank god we got shut out, Grover Quinn is a boss
  6. quagliero Teh Awsum

Moolah:
    $5
    Ringer was WIDE OPEN in the flat on 3rd down. Walk in touchdown. Smith was homered on Moss.
  7. Texxan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Wow. Some of you titan fans have lost complete touch with reality. Do you even realize that you are talking about Finnegan and AJ here?? AJ is the friggen mold for a perfect no nonsense NFL player. It takes ALOT to piss him off and CF has been trying to push AJs buttons for YEARS. You already know this, its why AJ keeps going off against you guys. Then he attacks AJ on the next play, completely surprises AJ with two hands to the face and keeps coming after him....and AJ is the thug??? LMAO! Beauty thing is, just like on the field... he took care of him in the ring as well. AJ made him his once again. lol @ finnegan for even thinking he could take Andre.

BTW. Here is the video. finnegan throws first punch at 4 second mark. This of course all stemming from finnegan shoving AJ with both arms to the neck and head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vhLwEj1ZtI
  8. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    You forget Houston plays us again?
  9. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $602
    What a Gawd AWFUL effort by a clearly outcoached group of men. i'm embarrassed today...takes a lot to embarrass me.

Wonder how the rest of this debacle is going to unfold.
  10. titanflamer Starter

Moolah:
    $766
    You got to admit, the texans are not a very good team at all. One of the worst the titans have faced. too bad the defense layed a goose egg. Rusty as bad as he was had 0 help.
    Way to play for Hiemedinger boys.
    Wonder if CJ has Blount on his speed dial.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.