Titans @ Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

There was quite a bit of wind out on the field... as evident by coaches shirts flapping,etc. No wind in the stands.

And a Mickey Mouse stadium??? You WISH you had a stadium as bad *** as Reliant Stadium.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I think he's referring to the characters that play in it...
    Mickey Shuab, Minnie Williams, Donald Faggins, Ahman Duck, Goofy Bennett..

Y'all know.. "Oh Toodles!", ""Mystery Mousekatool"..

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:ha: .. ya.
    We really envy your roofless indoor stadium.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Don't let anyone fool you...I would love to have a stadium like yours or Arizona's. I think Reliant is very cool and I have only seen it on TV.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The stadium might be nice, but I sure wouldn't want to have the team that's been playing in it...

6. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Starter

Well scoreboard for Disney then....

7. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Starter

Awesome!!! I'll be sure to share you sentiments with folks that are still homeless from Ike.

8. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Starter

We agree!!

Signed,

One Yard Short and Futility

9. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Bullcrap there was hardly any wind. I don't have time to research the vids but the wind was considerable.(currently at work) Anyone have the halftime show on vid? Those kids with the flags were having a heck of a time. Before the game even started I was kind of surprised at the strength of the wind on the field as there was none in the stands where I was sitting. (20 yard line). Yet could see the coaching staffs khaki slacks billowing in the wind.

10. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

I tell you what you are right. Texans teams have been very crappy and I have been to alot of tough losses. But with the way this current team is being built... and if they continue on this trend... they are going to be very entertaining and good at the same time. Far more than the team you guys will be rooting for. Unless VY can ever learn how to digest NFL defenses... which right now is at risk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar