Titans @ Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

should have kicked end of story. what the hell do we have bironas for.
  2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Titans vs Steelers baby!
  3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well if anyone in the media watches this game then Jeff Fisher can kiss any chances of coach of the year goodbye, htf do you not kick on 4th down from the 32??
  5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

that game just showed me that collins might not be too promising in the playoffs or whatever big game we may play
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Fisher is the best coach in the league guys, idk if you forgot but we were 10-0 and we are 12-2 and we are the first seed in the AFC. It was a dum play call but it could have worked if collins could throw a touch pass. Should have kicked the field goal but hey we have to prove we can beat good teams so lets go woop Pittsburgh all the way back home
  7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Bottom line...we were not ready to play today. The crap 4th down call aside, we didn't do anything well all day. Defense gives up a record 207 yards to AJ...offense was an absolute joke today...We got outplayed and outcoached in every facet of the game today...the the Freakin Texans no less...and now AH is probably gone for the year....

...I had a really bad feeling going into today and it panned out.
  8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

That's going to sound like Fisher's locker room speech...
  9. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Haynesworth isn't gone for the year. Everyone throws everything out there guarntee he plays next week
  10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I can live with the decision to go for it on 4th and 3. A fifty yard field goal into the wind is no joke, even for Bironas. But I can't understand why, whether it was designed or a bad read from Collins, you would throw a 25 yard fade to McCariens in that situation. Short slants, a stretch, a draw, a play action bootleg...anything but a deep fade to McCariens. Honestly, how many deep fades has McCariens actually caught this year?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.