Titans @ Texans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Worse coaching decision in Titans history.

2. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

wow. he just put so much pressure on next weeks game. cause if we loose we have to beat the colts on the road to clinch home field advantage throughout instead of sitting our guys. dont get me wrong i love Fish and believe he is the best coach in the league but that is the kind of **** that makes guys loose their job.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

well, i'm going to go kill myself

4. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

stupid stupid loss, need baltimore to beat pit now so we can still hold on HFA

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

This was overall just a bad game by us. We couldn't punch it in at all. This is worse than the Jets game, and this team I would say officially has some major problems. Our interior offensive line is awful at times (and too consistently at that). They have a nice offense, and I don't think we can simply call Houston a roll-over any more, and they'll be contending next year, no question.

6. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

im so embarresed im happy i didnt have to work today. Thats ****in pathetic

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Going for it on 4 and 3 was stupid. Don't know why Fisher did that.

8. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

and slaton gets his 100

9. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

that was soooooo dumb not to go for it, well at least we are going to the playoffs and their not

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think Fisher would have kicked the FG if this had been a playoff game, dont let your bragging rights bring you down in this game. Worst thing about this game is we are going to have to hear about the Texans 2 more week untill the regualr season is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar