Titans tattoo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eTitan81, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I have been wanting a tattoo for awhile but couldn't quite find or think of anything that I will be okay with FOREVER. Considering I was born and raised in Tennessee and I consider myself a die hard Titans fan I am seriously thinking about getting a Titans tattoo. Right now I just had the logo in mind but something unique would be considered I guess. Does anyone have any cool or unique Titans art or know of any websites that have some photos of Titans tattoos. I was looking for something not too big but not like an ankle tattoo either, like an arm or leg tattoo.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've been trying to think of a tattoo for my 21st birthday, but i have to say i would never get a sports team logo.

now if we won the super bowl this year, that might be a different story since you could get something to go along with that, but there are only so many things you can do with the titans' logo that would look decent.

you could probably go to a shop and give the guy the logo and tell him to come up with some concepts.

3. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

hey man. born and raised in upstate new york. titans fan for all glorious 10 years. 18th birthday two years ago went and made it official.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've never regretted it for a second. Do it man. Good luck

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

man. thats dedication. I'm too afraid to get a Titans tat, what if they move??

5. eTitan81

well that would suck but you cant erase all the history of the tennessee titans as it stands right now and i don't see them moving anytime soon

6. eTitan81

nice tattoo! i like that. how long that take?

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think i'd want it on the back of the neck. That would be sick.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm half sleeved on both arms but have never considered getting names, words, logos or similar..
    The annual Lone Wolf Tat convention in Nashville is coming up, which will be a gathering of good to great tattoo artists from around the country if anyone is interested but doesn't have an artist picked out..

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I've got 2 tats that cover both arms...so i'm kind of limited in space. There's always the chest or back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar