Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Talking With Redskins About Haynesworth Trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,055
    Nnamdi may actually want out of that hell hole, so why not come here? :yes: I don't see how teams could beat us.

We're the #1 sack defense... and when QBs actually have time to throw they have Nnamdi and Finnegan to deal with. Unstoppable.

Nnamdi is 100% shut down. Finnegan is a top 10 corner without doubt and when he's on his game he's top 5.

I would give a 1st and 3rd for Nnamdi. I don't know what the asking price would be.
  2. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,055
    LMAO "All Raiders players available"

That's sad.

I don't know who we'd be able to afford to give up (besides draft picks).
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    Nnamdi is CB playing for QB money, insane.

Cap killer.
  4. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $630
    This is the problem; his contract is untouchable. Unless he would renegotiate, he's not going anywhere with that poison pill in his contract.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,530
    I wouldn't mind some more depth at the CB spot. Anything that makes it more difficult for Mouton to play is a great thing.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,131
    We could afford it.

NA has 2 years left on his contract, makes 14.84 per year.

We have Thornton & Collins making 14.11 this year. So basically would you rather have Thornton & Collins or NA next year?

The other problem is we have a lot of FAs: Velasco, Stevens, Hayes, Hawkins, Saife, Tulloch, Hall, Harris, Ford, Kern, Thornton, Collins, Babin, and Ball.. whew.

So I still think if we play our cards right we could afford NA. But what about CJ when he wants more $... hmmm
  7. terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,561
    I dont have time to read through this whole thread, what is the latest word?
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,131
    1% chance Albert gets traded.
  9. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,647
    The excellent play of the Titans' D-line killed any chance of a Haynesworth trade. At this point, Haynesworth would be a downgrade.

And all the Asomugha talk that started up is pointless. He is untradeable with that contract. He earns way too much money and you can't even franchise him. There is a 0% chance the Titans trade for him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.