Titans Talking With Redskins About Haynesworth Trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nnamdi may actually want out of that hell hole, so why not come here? :yes: I don't see how teams could beat us.

We're the #1 sack defense... and when QBs actually have time to throw they have Nnamdi and Finnegan to deal with. Unstoppable.

Nnamdi is 100% shut down. Finnegan is a top 10 corner without doubt and when he's on his game he's top 5.

I would give a 1st and 3rd for Nnamdi. I don't know what the asking price would be.
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

LMAO "All Raiders players available"

That's sad.

I don't know who we'd be able to afford to give up (besides draft picks).
  4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

Nnamdi is CB playing for QB money, insane.

Cap killer.
  5. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

This is the problem; his contract is untouchable. Unless he would renegotiate, he's not going anywhere with that poison pill in his contract.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I wouldn't mind some more depth at the CB spot. Anything that makes it more difficult for Mouton to play is a great thing.
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

We could afford it.

NA has 2 years left on his contract, makes 14.84 per year.

We have Thornton & Collins making 14.11 this year. So basically would you rather have Thornton & Collins or NA next year?

The other problem is we have a lot of FAs: Velasco, Stevens, Hayes, Hawkins, Saife, Tulloch, Hall, Harris, Ford, Kern, Thornton, Collins, Babin, and Ball.. whew.

So I still think if we play our cards right we could afford NA. But what about CJ when he wants more $... hmmm
  8. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

I dont have time to read through this whole thread, what is the latest word?
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

1% chance Albert gets traded.
  10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The excellent play of the Titans' D-line killed any chance of a Haynesworth trade. At this point, Haynesworth would be a downgrade.

And all the Asomugha talk that started up is pointless. He is untradeable with that contract. He earns way too much money and you can't even franchise him. There is a 0% chance the Titans trade for him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.