Titans Talking With Redskins About Haynesworth Trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

What is the lastest status on this? Our D looked decent today!

2. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I like this idea! :thumb:

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

stoolers were not even trying to score & Fish face refused to spread the field and create running lanes - heck at least try running from the 3W set. VY check out of the freaking run when there are 9 in the box - so frustrated. Only way to loose that game was to give it away and thats what the Titans did.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I know that AH didn't play today due to a bad ankle but is there more to that than the alleged injury or did they hold him out with an "injury" only to get him ready to be shipped out of town?

Washington's D looks like it'll be just fine without him and I heard Keyshawn Johnson say on NFL Countdown that he sees AH coming back to TN so I can't help myself from holding out hope that we do get him back. Our D-line did real well against a weak Oakland O-line but showed their true colors against a Pitt O-line that wasn't even at 100%. Aside from that Witherspoon sack, we didn't get after the QB at all.

We're still not getting enough push from up the middle. That's where AH comes in.

5. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

Please!!! We still haven't gone against one passing offense yet.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

exactly. stoolers were not even trying to score. 12 points off 7 TOs.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wouldn't have been surprised if the Steelers punted on every third-and-long yesterday. They had a better shot at scoring with their defense than offense.

8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I hear Brandon Jacobs wants out of NY..but wherever he goes he needs to stop trying to get outside and just run straight ahead and run over people

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

[​IMG]

This thread just keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar