Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Talking With Redskins About Haynesworth Trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,561
    What is the lastest status on this? Our D looked decent today!
  2. That Guy Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $0
    I like this idea! :thumb:
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,476
    stoolers were not even trying to score & Fish face refused to spread the field and create running lanes - heck at least try running from the 3W set. VY check out of the freaking run when there are 9 in the box - so frustrated. Only way to loose that game was to give it away and thats what the Titans did.
  3. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    I know that AH didn't play today due to a bad ankle but is there more to that than the alleged injury or did they hold him out with an "injury" only to get him ready to be shipped out of town?

Washington's D looks like it'll be just fine without him and I heard Keyshawn Johnson say on NFL Countdown that he sees AH coming back to TN so I can't help myself from holding out hope that we do get him back. Our D-line did real well against a weak Oakland O-line but showed their true colors against a Pitt O-line that wasn't even at 100%. Aside from that Witherspoon sack, we didn't get after the QB at all.

We're still not getting enough push from up the middle. That's where AH comes in.
  4. earlers Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Please!!! We still haven't gone against one passing offense yet.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,476
    exactly. stoolers were not even trying to score. 12 points off 7 TOs.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    I wouldn't have been surprised if the Steelers punted on every third-and-long yesterday. They had a better shot at scoring with their defense than offense.
  5. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    I hear Brandon Jacobs wants out of NY..but wherever he goes he needs to stop trying to get outside and just run straight ahead and run over people
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    [IMG]

This thread just keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going...
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,476
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.