Titans Talking With Redskins About Haynesworth Trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We don't need Haynesworth. Jason Jones will out perform him this year and Tony Brown is going to wreck sh*t all seaon long.

Haynesworth is still a good dtackle. But I think the Titans have the best dline in football this year.
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Homerism -

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

after the game 1 performance it is definatly a point that could be argued though
  4. Smash

Smash Soccer God

Yeah, especially since it was against The Mighty Raiders!
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

lol - which is why there could be an argument, against a real team the performance would definatly warrent the talk. Unfourtunatly stoolers are unsettled on the OL so even a repeat performance will not be decisive IMO
  6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Well since you think its homerism lets chat after today's game. If you think today was another fluke, we'll chat next week.

I know my football. I feel we have the best dline in football.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm with you, I'm no expert but I know what I see when I watch this team play. I do feel that AH would make this line even stronger though.
  8. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan Starter

Our d line might be the best. But why not make it even better?
  9. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I'm not so sure I want AH back. Our D is playing balls to the wall. We need to save our picks in hopes that we get a good offensive selection. We still don't have a real threat at WR. I hope Britt can become that, but it doesn't look like he is gonna get that chance this year.

And to be honest I expect him to be on the 1st train out when he has the chance. We're not a WR friendly team at all.

Washington his showing flashes of being a goto guy, but not consistent enough.
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

Save the roster spot and bring in a possession RB.. Would have made a difference today where Albert would not have..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.