Titans talking about extending KVB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Sadly instead of seeing the likes of Julius Peppers, Aaron Kampman, or Richard Seymour you're gonna see the likes of Leonard Little, Antonio Johnson, or other no names or washups and KVB will be franchised because they can bring Bulluck back at a hometown discount.

2. Guy on Acoustic

Guy on Acoustic Camp Fodder

If it was funny, then I wouldn't have posted what I did. I appreciate good humor; that was just a pathetic display of nothing.

3. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if you find

to be humorous, you have no business telling someone else what humor is.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I kinda wouldn't mind having KVB back for a reasonable price. Let's just hope Fisher doesn't promise him the starting job if he re-signs. :rolleyes:

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

time to move on with kvb..................see ya

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If Fisher is still here and KVB resigns expect him to start. Fisher stands by his guys, regardless (Lamont, Collins etc.)

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Actually I thought fitantitans joke about the fag dead guy having the Indy jersey removed was hilarious (I almsot spit coffee on my monitor). Then I realized that the real fags were the Titans and the way they have been playing.

I didn't mean to upset some people on this board with my insensitivity to those types of guys who wear that kind of stuff so my apologies go out to you and the acoustic guy.

Sorry. Oh, get a sense of humor...

8. Guy on Acoustic

Guy on Acoustic Camp Fodder

You just don't get it.

9. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

extending KVB to what? The other side of the bench? Trade Bait is all his is right now. Yes im in a pissy mood today ;)

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Soxcats has a major "fag" obsession. We all have to wonder what insecurities are lurking beneath that homophobic shell.

Personally some of my biggest heroes are or were gay. I'm man enough to say that.. Gay jokes are lame.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2JOvgfOkxgQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2JOvgfOkxgQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar