Titans Switch Home Jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

. . . and it's about time.

Titans' Primary Jerseys Now Light Blue

The Titans have worn their light blue jerseys well over the years, and in 2008 they’ll wear them a lot more.

They have switched their primary home jersey to light blue after wearing navy blue since 1999. The organization recently notified the NFL of the decision.

more from today's Tennessean . . .

2. Blue 42

Blue 42 Guest

Woo-Hooo!!!
    I much prefer the light blue jersey!

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This reminds me of when I made a thread about this a week or so ago.

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

do you smell something? I hope that is not a reference to what I think it is.... So shameful.

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

what would that be?

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I can't remember who made this a while back, but it's great. The light blue on navy pants looks awesome, with white pants it's wierd and light blue on light blue could work.

[​IMG]

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I disagree. I remember last week or whatever I thought white pants and light blue jersey didn't look good but I think it looks better light blue on light blue.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah , look at it long enough and the white pants seem to match better with the white helmet .... which I say is next up for retrofit

I'd like to see what silver helmets and pants would look like with that jersey

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

booooooooooo

i prefer dark blue tops and white pants at home and all white on the road. they shouldn't have changed. we're not the tennessee oilers anymore.

they should change the helmet.

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I remain steadfast in my opinion; navy on navy is boss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar