Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans "strongly" considering Locker at 8

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheSureThing, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
  2. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    but Newton is so much more ready for the NFL

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2GqGLPh9PoY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2GqGLPh9PoY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>
  3. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    G-Shock watch, with dress clothes? That's reason enough not to draft the guy :sad2:
    1 people high five this.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $14,903
    Is that the clip where he can't give an example of a play call?

Uhhhhh 36?....
  5. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,136
    He also failed to put a metaphor together describing himself as a gun.
  6. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    You can't just make a statement like that and then not provide any evidence to support it. I don't think it's true at all. On the contrary, I can (and already did) provide plenty of evidence that supports the exact opposite.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,285
    Aaron Rodgers and Brady Quinn off the top of my head
  8. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    brady quinn sucked thats why....
  9. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    "Rogue" ex-scout Dave Razzano recently reiterated his strong opinion that Washington's Jake Locker is the best quarterback in the draft and a Brett Favre clone.
    "He's not [inaccurate] -- he throws a great ball!" insists Razzano. "It's a low-percentage offense. There's never anybody open underneath, and he's got no protection. You can see it if you look closely enough. People are stupid ... If you look at their college stats, Favre and Locker are practically identical. Tell me this guy doesn't move like Favre, scramble like Favre, throw like Favre ... The guy's a winner." Razzano was fired by the Rams after a heated argument with then-GM Charley Armey because he refused to back off his stance that Alex Smith was a backup-caliber QB.
  10. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    ^While I agree Locker's numbers are skewed, there is no indication that he will ever be an accurate passer from within the pocket. Razzano makes some bold claims, some of which I agree with (Von Miller), and some of which I don't. Locker just misses on some of the most basic throws, even when the pocket is clean, and he has time to throw. That's just not an indication of an accurate passer. And, he's had one of best QB gurus teaching him for the past 2 years.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.