Titans "strongly" considering Locker at 8

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheSureThing, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

but Newton is so much more ready for the NFL

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2GqGLPh9PoY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2GqGLPh9PoY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

G-Shock watch, with dress clothes? That's reason enough not to draft the guy :sad2:
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Is that the clip where he can't give an example of a play call?

Uhhhhh 36?....
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

He also failed to put a metaphor together describing himself as a gun.
  6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You can't just make a statement like that and then not provide any evidence to support it. I don't think it's true at all. On the contrary, I can (and already did) provide plenty of evidence that supports the exact opposite.
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Aaron Rodgers and Brady Quinn off the top of my head
  8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

brady quinn sucked thats why....
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

"Rogue" ex-scout Dave Razzano recently reiterated his strong opinion that Washington's Jake Locker is the best quarterback in the draft and a Brett Favre clone.
    "He's not [inaccurate] -- he throws a great ball!" insists Razzano. "It's a low-percentage offense. There's never anybody open underneath, and he's got no protection. You can see it if you look closely enough. People are stupid ... If you look at their college stats, Favre and Locker are practically identical. Tell me this guy doesn't move like Favre, scramble like Favre, throw like Favre ... The guy's a winner." Razzano was fired by the Rams after a heated argument with then-GM Charley Armey because he refused to back off his stance that Alex Smith was a backup-caliber QB.
  10. 24

24 Starter

^While I agree Locker's numbers are skewed, there is no indication that he will ever be an accurate passer from within the pocket. Razzano makes some bold claims, some of which I agree with (Von Miller), and some of which I don't. Locker just misses on some of the most basic throws, even when the pocket is clean, and he has time to throw. That's just not an indication of an accurate passer. And, he's had one of best QB gurus teaching him for the past 2 years.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.