Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans still waiting on Warmack

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,365
    Milliner signed his contract. Warmack only first rounder unsigned now.
  2. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Munch is getting annoyed. It went from "He'll be fine, he's staying in shape." to "He better not be enormous when he gets in.....he's about two seconds from losing his starting spot."
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,887

As far as I'm concerned he has nothing to argue over... Cooper has been signed. Why doesn't he just take a look at that contract, ask for that amount, and get on with things?

He can't possibly expect to be the highest paid player in the draft... but since he's the only remaining unsigned first rounder, I'll assume he wants to be paid in the top 3 of this class or something.

I love the guy, but I think he's being unreasonable.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  4. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,588
    Please tell me he at least got some time working with our coaches before camp started. Holding out is never good, and it's gonna hurt his performance on the field. The who idea of holding out is retarded.. a coach like Lombardi wouldn't put up with that crap. You'd be traded instantly if you even considered holding out.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,248
    Sorry, but OL don't get to be divas.

If he were a star WR, RB, QB, etc... ok. But you're a fat*ss that was likely more a product of Nick Saban than you are talented... sign the contract. Or take your name out of the hat. I couldn't care less which he does.

I wanted Cooper.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    This is starting to annoy me, it's just like the Titans to have the ONE unsigned 1st round rookie. But thankfully he's a G, I don't think missing this time will hurt him too much.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,907
    Milliner signed a $12.66 mil deal that is fully guaranteed with offset language.

Time to get this done.
    ncaalover12 and Ensconatus high five this.
  8. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,742
    All over some BS offset language.

There is less than a 10% chance Warmack is release during his rookie deal so all this crap is just irrelevant.
  9. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,725
    Kinda wish both parties got penalized a LOT for every day this crap continues.

The money they lose goes to the city that hosts them, or whatever.
  10. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,038
    Like I said he's Andre Smith on and off the field. Too bad Schwenke pulled a hammy b/c I would have been more than happy seeing him start at RG and let that fat tub sit at his home with no paycheck.