Titans still waiting on Warmack

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Milliner signed his contract. Warmack only first rounder unsigned now.

2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Munch is getting annoyed. It went from "He'll be fine, he's staying in shape." to "He better not be enormous when he gets in.....he's about two seconds from losing his starting spot."

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

As far as I'm concerned he has nothing to argue over... Cooper has been signed. Why doesn't he just take a look at that contract, ask for that amount, and get on with things?

He can't possibly expect to be the highest paid player in the draft... but since he's the only remaining unsigned first rounder, I'll assume he wants to be paid in the top 3 of this class or something.

I love the guy, but I think he's being unreasonable.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Please tell me he at least got some time working with our coaches before camp started. Holding out is never good, and it's gonna hurt his performance on the field. The who idea of holding out is retarded.. a coach like Lombardi wouldn't put up with that crap. You'd be traded instantly if you even considered holding out.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sorry, but OL don't get to be divas.

If he were a star WR, RB, QB, etc... ok. But you're a fat*ss that was likely more a product of Nick Saban than you are talented... sign the contract. Or take your name out of the hat. I couldn't care less which he does.

I wanted Cooper.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This is starting to annoy me, it's just like the Titans to have the ONE unsigned 1st round rookie. But thankfully he's a G, I don't think missing this time will hurt him too much.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Milliner signed a $12.66 mil deal that is fully guaranteed with offset language.

Time to get this done.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

All over some BS offset language.

There is less than a 10% chance Warmack is release during his rookie deal so all this crap is just irrelevant.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Kinda wish both parties got penalized a LOT for every day this crap continues.

The money they lose goes to the city that hosts them, or whatever.

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Like I said he's Andre Smith on and off the field. Too bad Schwenke pulled a hammy b/c I would have been more than happy seeing him start at RG and let that fat tub sit at his home with no paycheck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar