Titans step things up on defense vs. Buccaneers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Negative passing yards?!? I didn't even know that was possible

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

yeah, I wonder if Kolb comes out on a mission? Hit him on the first play, that's what I say, bring the house and let's see if he's got any cajones.

I'd like to see the miscues with the WRs cleaned up, I've counted at least 6 plays with the 1s where 2 WRs were in the same spot, so someone busted an assignment. Of those 6, Cook and Wright were involved in all of them!! Get your heads in the playbook!

Jake looked skittish, he was rushing everything, it's like the game was too fast for him. Which was weird, because everytime he's seen the field, he's look VERY under control.

3. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Jake looked a little out of sync with our receivers imo. But I think that fact that he had defenders in his face the entire game didn't help either. I think he needs to start again against the Cards and work on gelling a little more with the 1st team O. Hopefully this game was just a fluke and he plays lights out next week.

But another thing I was wondering about was how much do you think the playcalling impacted his performance? I'm not saying the playcalling like play to play as much as the fact that we don't want to show much so its all rather vanilla. I think the defense should easily be able to pick up on what we're doing from the get go which could have made things pretty difficult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar