Titans start the 2012 season 0-2.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

As much as I had HIGH hopes for this season (Starting Locker, CJ in camp, and the defense looking great in preseason) I watched the Chargers play last night and they looked very similar to the Patriots offensively and even better defensively.

We played the Patriots at HOME and got owned, the prospects for us playing AWAY against the Chargers is not good.

The Titans will be 0-2. I can't wait to hear the excuses from the coaches and players next week.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Your high hopes was due to "homerism" and not reason! We didnt nothing to improve our Oline this year or our d line besides wimbley. I cant remember the last time i saw our oline get a good push off the line and actually get some blocks on some lb's!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

If we start 0-2 then we might just start 1-5 :(

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have us starting 0-4 now... and then 1-5.

But I don't mean it in a pessimistic way. This schedule is just stupid. Luckily it gets easier.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

0-2 is a real possibility, but we're not as sloppy as the Raiders and I'm not sold that San Diego is all that amazing. They are 1-0 vs an awful team, we're better than awful.

6. TitansWillWin2

I agree. We will finish 7-9 8-8 at best. If there was a record of who finishes every year on avg closest to .500. We would hold that record

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It's such a huge hole for the team to dig themselves out of it it plays out like that. If these games were spread out throughout the season it would at least seem managable being 4-4 and 5-5 instead of getting raped for the first month.

8. TitansWillWin2

On another note the pats may go 16-0 again this year. They are stacked!

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I don't know why it would come as a surprise to anyone that we might start 0-2. Did people really and truely think that we would beat the Pats and when was the last time we ever played well against the Bolts. They have owned the Titans like no other team. So realistically starting 0-2 was much more probable than anything else. In fact I bet a bunch of teams would start 0-2 if they had to play the Pats and then play the Bolts on the road.

10. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

While I am a homer, all of my optimism was based in reality. Mainly for the reasons I already mentioned, but also because I ass-u-me'd (and was lead to believe via various interviews) the coaches and players would know each other better and therefore have better communication and interaction with each other.

If you have a more cohesive team you play better. I did not see any of that in week 1, however. Which leads me to beleive (assume) that none of the issues have been fixed and we will be 0-2 next sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar