Titans Stadium Cups

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by NewHorizans, May 16, 2012.

1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

LOL, I do the exact same thing every game. Been doing it since 2009. I have thousands now. I usually get about 50 to 100 per game. If I have help, I can get even more. I have way more beer cups than soda I guess cause I like the beer ones better and they tend to use the same soda cups for more than one year. That CJ cup was around from '10 to '12.
  2. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

Me and my gal did that last year at the home game against the Colts right after the game ended i noticed her going around picking up a bunch so i started grabbing a lot of 'em as well.I think we ended up with about 30 or 40 cups.I have three different cups.The first one is clear with the Titans logo/LP field logo,second one is one of C.J. and the third one is Titan logo on a football.

I'll be making it to the home game against Jacksonville November 10th this season so i'll be trying to get a few cups then as well.
  3. 520

520 Starter

only got that way cuz the cabinet doors were made of straw and 500 pound hands wouild crash right through it and crush it on a regular basis
  4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

I am still shocked after all this time, no one who has old Titans cups in their cabinet hasn't posted they want to get rid of them.