Titans Single Tickets on Sale Saturday

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by goTitans.com, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Single-game tickets to all 10 Tennessee Titans home games will go on sale Saturday, July 15 at 10 a.m. (CST). Fans have the option of purchasing up to four tickets for two games with a total of 3,000 per game being available. Game tickets range from $27 - $60 and the best way to obtain them is logging on to the Ticketmaster web site at www.ticketmaster.com. The Titans have sold out 73 consecutive home games since LP Field opened in 1999. Historically, the Titans have sold out the majority of single-game tickets very quickly.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

if they sold out those games then how come their are so many empty seats? No shows or what?

3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

ding ding ding... we have a winner

4. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Yep..at the Houston game last year the we about 35000 no shows...Can't blame them it was cold, windy, and both teams were awfull...scalpers( I use that word lightly) were offering tickets for five bucks..

Lets hope we don't have a repeat of that.

5. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Amen brother ! I would like to make some good money this year , i didnt do to well last season. I wasnt out their scalping , i use e-bay and it wasnt much better there either.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, I'd like to hope people actually want to be at the games. I was glad that the season closer was at jacksonville, I wouldn't have wanted to see that in person.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

They are the seats that belong to the non-diehard PSL owners.

8. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I am one of those die hard fans. I actually attended the Houston game. Watched the whole thing right up the missed ( or was it blocked) field goal at the end.

I had to turn the TV off one that Jacksonville game...I couldn't stand anymore.

Here's to better days !!!

9. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Anyone who has tickets for sale to any home game give me a line. Not a psl owner but my wife and i love to go when we can.

10. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I just read a post by someone on the TOMB who's selling his tickets this year as he will be using his company's suite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar