Titans signed Herndon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Trey, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trey

Trey Guest

3 year deal....Just saw it on the bottomline and on espn.com and didn't see a thread...What does this do with Michael Griffin? With Herndon, Harper, last years starter Hill and last years nickel Finnegan, is it in Griffin's best long term interest to stay at corner? Pacman could be back at the end of the year, Griffin would be like the 4th CB....I just can't see our 1st round pick being a backup corner when he could be starting at safety and being way better than Thompson/Lowry/Scott...I would feel much more comfortable with our secondary starting out like this : cbs harper/herndon, s hope/griffin. Then when pacman gets back, harper or herndon would both be awesome nickel corners.

2. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I really hope it means they move Griffin back to safety, but don't be surprised if he stays at CB through OTAs. He can work on coverage and then move to safety during TC.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree, move him back.....this move helps our D out a lot. Now if we can just get a Decent DE.....we might be in business.

4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

just get Brown, and I will be satisfied with this offseason because we would have significantly improved the defense...

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Exactly what I've been saying this whole off season. Having a good d-line helps the 7 other players on defense.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

yay

faulk yes

CB. Harper
    CB. Herndon
    FS. Griffin
    SS. Hope

And when Pac comes back... beast secondary

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

you really think Kelly Herndon is going to start? you better hope not. He is a dime back at best

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar