Titans sign Rattay, Gardner, and others...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DJB, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Can someone please remind me why we signed Collins again?

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

To get rid of Volek.

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

But why did we sign him for next season?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Collins and Fisher are bed buddies :shocked:

5. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Ok move from our GM, Why did we kept Collins as a back up can someone explain that blunder? I wish GM Reinfeldt would have gave the money he spent on Collins to get a better free agent, to help with the pass rush. Oh well i still got some hopes that we can get few more vets added to the roster, after the june 1st deadline. GO TITANS!!

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wonder if Collins is buying the "looking for a third QB" BS?

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I know Rattay is younger, but (much as it pains me) I am under no assumptions that he is better than Collins. Rattay had a short spark for a minute (season). He could be quality depth, but I have to say I think Collins is the better mentor, and since he's been doing it a bit longer, I think he's probably better coming in cold off the bench.

Besides, I have the Titans ScreenServer on my computer, and frequently I have this picture rotate in of our defense swarming over Rattay, and he seems to be falling to his knees as if in church.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

If some of you haven't seen the Screenserver, by the way, go to www.titansonline.com, and go under fanzone. Pictures, news links, etc. etc. It's pretty cool. I haven't changed screen savers since I added it, seems to be almost two years now.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Same here. I use it @ work and @ home. Screenserver = teh awesome.

10. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Go Titans Do Your Thing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar