Titans sign QB Ramsey

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ubiq, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Ramsey sucks.

Doug Johnson
    Tim Rattay
    Patrick Ramsey

...make it STOP!

2. carltron

carltron Guest

maybe we can get terry bradshaw to come out of retirement

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Truth is, though, this has to be a move to see if Vince gets 'shook.' Look out Vince: here comes P Ramsey -- you shook homie?'

Shook is my word for today I think.

Vince is going to have to give a Denzel Washington performance this year, in camp, on the sidelines, in the lockerroom. He needs to be a "Man on Fire."

If this experiment fails, I think we can all agree that in the future the Titans should not draft anymore "momma's boys." In fact, I think that should be the first interview question from now on. "Would you consider yourself a 'momma's boy'?"

Preferred answer: "Man, I can't even stand my moms."

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

No it's not. Why do you think this? Simms was a very mediocre QB at best. He probably was never going to see the field and if he did it wouldn't be for long. There are still plenty of QB's out there that are ten times better than Simms. I don't know why some people got it in their head that he's a good QB. Did you ever watch him play in TB?

O.K. So you admit that Orton will out play him. But somehow the move will " bite us in the butt" for getting rid of him? Even if he gets his shot and somehow shines (which I doubt, he's a backup at best) I wouldn't be depressed about it. The only way he would even get a shot here is if both Collins and VY went down. Ramsey is a better QB than Simms. Almost triple the touchdowns, a little over double the INT's and double the yards.

Seems to me we actually upgraded the backup spot.:lol:

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We didn't really let him go. We just didn't feel like paying him $6 mil for the next two years... That would have been completely worthless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar