Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans sign LB Xavier Adibi

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 24, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    I meant signed during the actual season. Almost everyone has a job in the preseason...

Xavier Adibi is a bust. he's obviously not desirable because the only defense that gave him a shot was the 32nd defense in the NFL.

Go ahead, over hype him. Just like you said, he's probably not a scrub just like Bailey and Shaw...
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,481
    Why would I or anyone over hype a backup we just signed? Whats wrong with you?
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  3. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,146
    Tony Brown and Frank Wychek came to this franchise the same way. . . . . . . Coaching genius Norv Turner cut Wycheck from the Washington Racial Slurs because Wycheck did not do well when Turner tried to make him a fullback :hugelaugh:
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  4. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
    Yeh man I'm definitely with you. Just messin around...

I for one love the pre-season tbh, if anything, it lets me watch two-tone blue a month or so earlier....
  5. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    It's pre-season but it's better than "Adibi came in because three guys got hurt.....he played against the Browns had his hands on Colt McCoy for two potential sacks but both times McCoy shoved him to the ground, stood on his back and completed touchdown passes. Adibi also missed every tackle that came his way and was cut during halftime":D
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  6. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    good question. why do you think he's so desirable? I guarantee we were the first team to call him for months.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,348
    Anyone remember the scrub Vanden Bosch was when he came? We've had quite a few stories like that.

It's just as silly to completely write someone off as it is to "hype them". These guys got to the NFL for a reason... it's there- just depends on if they use it or not.
    Scarecrow, CJtheBeast and RavensShallBurn high five this.
  8. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,868

I looked up his draft profile and they asked what was his favorite reality show. His answer: "I don't like reality shows". I like this guy already..

He's been playing behind good linebackers in Houston...sometimes when guys like this finally get their chance they run with it...hopefully that's the case with him.
    CJtheBeast and JCBRAVE high five this.
  9. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,481
    Well every time he's been waived he's been claimed. His issue is health and numbers related. He's got ability.

He got cut at a time where it was too late for other teams to bring new guys in.
  10. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,719
    Titans need depth. He is depth. Problem solved. If it doesn't work out? Next man up.

As a fan, I like that it is someone that I've heard of and he has NFL experience.
    CJtheBeast and JCBRAVE high five this.