Titans sign LB Togafau to 1-year deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans News, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I hope I remember to check out his game worn crap when he is cut. Having a Titans Togafu jersey would be SUH-weet

2. vy102000

vy102000 Camp Fodder

he's just gonna replace Mcrath on special teams geez + FA hasn't even started

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. Probably a "great special teams guy".

He'll stay on the roster for 10 years wasting a spot because Jeff Fisher likes his motor or some garbage like that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Let's not forget about Colin Alred. He's gonna be BIG! :makefun2:

5. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Seriously? You all are freaking out because before free agency began we signed a back up linebacker and special teams player off the waiver wire? Who the hell cares?!! We could cut him at any point before the season. And why do we conclude he will suck, or that Fisher wants to start him. We know nothing and we jump to such rash conclusions. Talk about a jaded bunch we have here . . . can we just calm the F down and see how things play out.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

:bonk2:No adam I can't. I'm freaking out here man.:bonk2:

7. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

Get off the bandwagon!!!! If you guys are freaking out because we spent less then a half of million on a special team and backup linebacker then GET OFF THE BANDWAGON! He was signed before FREE AGENCY STARTED!!!!! I am so sick of people bashing Fisher and our front office. If you dont like what the team is trying to do then find another team to root for! The Colts and Saints are always looking for a few more bandwagon jumpers.

8. amy

amy Starter

All I know is that one should always question whether a cheap buy is any good. I'm not saying paying huge amounts for a player always works out, but on the other hand, why waste a good half mil on one when you have three or four others that do the same job waiting to get a shot at the prize?

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You get what you pay for. (Unless their name starts with a "C" and they have gold teeth.)

10. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Yes you do . . . and we paid for and will likely get a back up linebacker who plays special teams. We also got what Fisher and others believe to be a better backup linebacker and special teams player than we already had on the rosters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar