Titans sign Fitzpatrick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Locker automatically has this starting job. Only injury can force Fitzy in.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

One Bills fan said this:I would be optimistic about this signing if I was the Titans, as I think Fitz will thrive in a new environment. Fitz has taken an unfair amount of blame for playing on a Buffalo team with one of the worst defenses in history and a very average receiving core. If Fitz hadn't been playing 3 scores down every game...

I'm in agreement that if we have a good defense here in Tennesee this could be a place Fitz will thrive and do good things

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

my apologies, I was even siding with Locker back then. Neither really stood out though.

4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Locker needs to take ballet classes or yoga or something lol.that will offset his nervous tension with more finesse and fluidity. It sounds crazy but he's hyper and trying to muscle everything, maybe as he becomes more settled he will just relax naturally. He's brave but i think at the core he's a little nervous and insecure. I believe he will improve significantly this year, his dedication wil overcome.

5. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Another good roster move by webster, hasselbeck was not a viable backup any longer and now we've replaced him with a solid backup who can step in at a moments notice and perform well.. Glad Webster is taking initiative and making things happen that needed to be done

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

cdubb

:makefun:

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I want to reach out and say we aren't all that dumb, but it isn't worth registering over there.

8. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i just wanted to say I'm new to posting but I have been following this sight for about 7 years and its been interesting to say the least, definitely informative. I feel like the only Titan fan in NYC! I'm DIEHARD since Oiler days and Earl Campbell. GOTITANS

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Man they're really tearing into us over there, they do know we're not all that serious about a back up QB right? Guys?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar