Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans sign Fitzpatrick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Mar 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Locker automatically has this starting job. Only injury can force Fitzy in.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571

One Bills fan said this:I would be optimistic about this signing if I was the Titans, as I think Fitz will thrive in a new environment. Fitz has taken an unfair amount of blame for playing on a Buffalo team with one of the worst defenses in history and a very average receiving core. If Fitz hadn't been playing 3 scores down every game...

I'm in agreement that if we have a good defense here in Tennesee this could be a place Fitz will thrive and do good things
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $40
    my apologies, I was even siding with Locker back then. Neither really stood out though.
  3. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $831
    Locker needs to take ballet classes or yoga or something lol.that will offset his nervous tension with more finesse and fluidity. It sounds crazy but he's hyper and trying to muscle everything, maybe as he becomes more settled he will just relax naturally. He's brave but i think at the core he's a little nervous and insecure. I believe he will improve significantly this year, his dedication wil overcome.
  4. Chance9 Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $411
    Another good roster move by webster, hasselbeck was not a viable backup any longer and now we've replaced him with a solid backup who can step in at a moments notice and perform well.. Glad Webster is taking initiative and making things happen that needed to be done
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    cdubb

:makefun:
    Alzarius, The Playmaker and Scarecrow high five this.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $40
    I want to reach out and say we aren't all that dumb, but it isn't worth registering over there.
  7. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $831
    i just wanted to say I'm new to posting but I have been following this sight for about 7 years and its been interesting to say the least, definitely informative. I feel like the only Titan fan in NYC! I'm DIEHARD since Oiler days and Earl Campbell. GOTITANS
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
  9. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    Man they're really tearing into us over there, they do know we're not all that serious about a back up QB right? Guys?