Titans Sign Corey Simon...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Mahelona sucks and should get what he has earned. Nothing.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Mahelona is a fat turd.

3. Dudes, Fisher knows what he is doing, he didn't bring in Rice because he knew he had health problems. They wouldn't brin in Simon if they knew he had health problems. I just think the Colts made up all of that "illness" just a reason not to pay him his money that they owned him. All I have to say to the Colts, Jags and Texans is bring it on.

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

^...CH29....

you sure do like to respond with "Fisher knows what he is doing", don't you?

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

WTF?! So HOW many ex-Colts do we have on defense now?! I think I would prefer ex-Ravens or ex-Bears honestly.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

4 by my count

harper
    simon
    thornton
    gardner

and 1 on O....hartsock

7. So what

Ravens got all of our players

D Mase
    Rolle
    McNair

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The gate is open. That's enought Colts, methinks. We don't even have that many Texans on the roster.

Well, Garnder may not be around long.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Long or Mahelona. It's a tough call. Long looked great when he did play, but how long or well can he hold up? Things haven't been going well for the injured guys (Waddell, Woolfolk). I guess if you can depend on AH, Brown and Starks, you could go with Long.

10. I like this signing alot.I think if Simon can play like he did in Philly i think we're going to have a very disruptive force between the DT positions.Now if we can only solidify that othat other DE spot we'd be golden.I knew it would be only a matter of time before Odom got hurt again.The guy can't stay healthy,he's like the chris brown but on defense.I think we should sign Rice just for insurance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar