Titans Sign Corey Simon...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

lol. that's from '04 when the Titans went to meet the prez. Jason Matthews pictured. idk why they gave him warren moon's number. and Bush would certainly not be a first round pick. 7th round flier at best. he can hardly run the country much less a complex football position.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nick harper also seems to think highly of him

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

from one ex-colt turned titan to another...

5. AND QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Even his Colts teammates didn't know what caused the season-ending move."

Makes you think, doesn't it. HMMMMMMMMMMM

6. Albert better get his ***** in gear this year because if Simon turns into his old eagles self and Haynesworth doesn't,its Simon that will get the phat paycheck and AH will get the boot.

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

[​IMG]
    At least he plays harder than Randy Starks. Love the sig, btw.

As for Simon, I dunno... I'm ok with the signing itself, but the idea that they got him on the cheap is what makes it good in my book. I have a feeling he'll do alright, but as usual will remain quiet 'til he starts to produce... (at which point I'll jump on the bandwagon)

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - it is in his best interest to do so.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ok pick up...

Anyone who thinks that simon today is the same guy that averaged 6 sacks a season is brain dead. He hopefully is maybe 75% the player he once was. Maybe never a great pass rusher again who might have stamina issues but a solid run stopper who can help our rotation. We will have a solid rotation so there is no reason for anyone to be playing tired or taking plays off..

Riverman is right mahelona is just a role player who doesn't have the talent to be a stud starting DT. He is now our 5th DT and we will keep 5 i presume.

Great point made by gunny regarding how simon when in there with haynesworth can eat up blockers and help our MLB.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Our run defense much improved..

Simon is just one more reason out of many why our run defense should be pretty good this year after being one of the leagues worst.

Instead of puny reynaldo starting at corner we will have super physical griffen. The upgrade at MLB, the movement of KVB to the right side with odom on the left. Odom obviously a better run stopper than laboy. This will be a better football team than last year and now we have vince for all 16 games!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar