Titans Sign Brown to 3-Year Deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gene the PIG, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Alright boys, DTTB is locked in for the next 3 years so now let's go get AH back.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

jumping offsides is moderatly tolerable, lining up in the neutral zone is just plain lack of disipline

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Who cares we need players to be more aggressive like TB. Ravens have tons of players who cheap shot and ironically one of the best defenses. Nothing to do with your name BTW.

4. thenextde72

thenextde72 Camp Fodder

yea thats true. all the good defenses (all defenses in fact) have cheap shots that most of the time either dont get called or get over looked in the history books. i dont see the roughness as a bad thing. some guys just want the opposing player to remember getting hit, on either side of the ball. Kevin did it. and for the steelers Ward broke keith rivers jaw. so some guys are just mean lol

5. vy102000

vy102000 Camp Fodder

Yeah, he's got a little AH in em'

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

7. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

3YR 17 Million isnt cheep but it isnt to far out of line for our best d-lineman last year. I'm gald to see the FO get this one done. Now maybe get our MLB signed to a 3 or 4 year deal and were cooking.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's cheaper than I expected, and I'm glad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That's what I was thinking. Not a bad deal at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar