Titans' showing interest in Mawae

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanpride, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I don't know how legit this is...

-Titans | Team showing interest in Mawae
    Sun, 12 Mar 2006 06:04:06 -0800

Dave Hutchinson, of the Star-Ledger, reports the Tennessee Titans are showing some interest in free agent OC Kevin Mawae (Jets).

2. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Didn't Mawae have a significant injury last year? Just currious about his health. If he is healthy I say go get him. I think we need help at center and he has been a dominant one for a long time.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I don't see it. He's 35 and expensive, he will sign with a team who has a legit shot at the superbowl the next few years.

4. metal957

metal957 Starter

I don't know about this move we have more pressing needs. And knowing the Titans in the past this is not like them we drafted Hartwig in 6th round and we will do the same in the future. Because at Mawae age I don't think he is worth it.

5. If we had a need for an immediate fill in, I'd be all for it. But I'd rather convert Bell into a center.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i dont mind if it is a one year deal.

7. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

No Thanks to Kevin.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yeah. We don't want him. We should just draft another C.

9. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I thought he had torn biceps or triceps or something ....

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Forget it. Amano will play and do a better job than Hartwig. It'll be his third year. We'll draft someone for three more years down the road, just like we did with Amano, but I don't expect a vet signing at the position until camp, if the coaches decide we need one.

Then watch, moments after I post this, there'll be an announcement...then my name will be Gjinx...how embarrassing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar